Friday, October 1, 2010

Important discussions

The scene: Last night. At home.

Mr. Ducky: What do you want for dinner?
Mrs. Ducky: I dunno.
Mr. Ducky: Chipotle?
Mrs. Ducky: No.

20 minutes later.

Mr. Ducky: What do you want for dinner?
Mrs. Ducky: I dunno.
Mr. Ducky: I'll get you anything you want!! Do you want Chipotle?
Mrs. Ducky: But I'm not sooooper hungry! I had popcorn when I got home.
Mr. Ducky: Oh, well I better have a snack so I match! (goes to cereal cabinet) Wow! There's not much cereal!
Mrs. Ducky: Well, I had cereal after I had popcorn!

1 hour later.

Mr. Ducky: What do you want for dinner?
Mrs. Ducky: I dunnnnNNNNNO! Why do you keep asking me THAT?
Mr. Ducky: I'm hungry. Do you want Chipotle?
Mrs. Ducky: no. it sounds too heavy. Do YOU want Chipotle?
Mr. Ducky: Well, I'm just hungry. and a BIG burrito sounds good! You could have two tacos!
Mrs. Ducky: I'd rather have grillchee than two tacos!

the end.

P.S. it was a burrito AND a grillchee. This boy doesn't know how to be subtle!!

1 comment:

  1. I've had conversations like that...they just keep going until you stuff some sort of food into both mouths :P

    ReplyDelete