Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A study in moods

This is my Mr. about a year ago, enjoying a hike in Glenwood Canyon. Notice the beautiful bright eyes, gorgeous smile, handsome nose, GQ hair...
Wait. Don't notice that. That's for me.
What I really want you to notice is that he has an overall pleasant, nice, smiling face. My Mr. is rather mild-tempered. Unlike his vicious wife, he never has Donald Duck fits, temper tantrums, or thinks ill of anyone. He is my calm, peace-loving Mr.

And now I would like you to notice My Mr. again.
This is My Mr. having a Donald Duck fit. Wait...you don't see it??? He still looks calm and collected? Well, it must take an expert eye. And I have one. An expert eye for My Mr. facial expressions. Trust me...he ain't happy.
Would you like to know the cause for this little fit???




Here it is. Us, behind an 18-wheeler pulling a huge tractor. Up Monarch pass. which is one lane all the way up. with no opportunity to pass. all the way up. in one lane. behind a tractor. struggling up. all the way up. 20-something miles/hour. to the top. in one lane. with no way to pass.


And now I'm going to go hide somewhere sneaky. Because when My Mr. finds out I posted pictures of him...he'll kill me. Probably in some mild-mannered, peace-loving way. But, he'll still kill me.









2 comments:

  1. he hadnled it much better (guessing from the picture) than I would have! I can throw death daggers from my eyes...oh yeah...I can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! That's kinda the point! Even when he is crankypants, he's a calm thing!! Not like me!!

    ReplyDelete