Thursday, August 26, 2010

oh....my....goodness!

It's very easy to complain about one's job, but I would like to state for the record: I have an AWESOME job. I am feeling this very fiercely, especially after finding the worst job in the world today. Take a look at this:




"Spider Feeder "
Posting NumberSTU -2010011

POSITION INFORMATION
Job TitleSpider Feeder
Department:CAS Biology
Position is:On Campus
Location Details:
Is a work study award required for this position?Work Study required
Pay Rate: $8.40
Pay Type:Hourly
Number of positions available:1

POSTING TEXT
Job Summary:Feed crickets to spiders related to the brown recluse. Job also includes preserving and databasing dead spiders.
Qualifications: Comfortable with spiders and crickets (which can come with practice but a basic level needed to start). Some science background helpful. Willingness to do clean-up work.
Experience/Skills Gained:Experience in laboratory animal care, gain familiarity with laboratory research environment, learn about rare and interesting spiders. Spider feeders are invited (but not required) to attend lab meetings to participate in discussions of research going on in the lab.
Work Schedule Summary:3 hours per week
Open Date:08/24/2010
Close Date:
Indefinite closeYes
Projected Start Date:09/01/2010"



I am not lying when I say that I would rather DIE than do the aforementioned job for EIGHT HOURS A DAY!!! Seriously, life is not worth living if you have to do that! I'll be going to work a very grateful person tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment