
Look what I found in my mailbox! The Urban Outfitters catalog. I've never understood why this company, which actually has some cute clothes, markets their clothes the way they do! Most of the pictures are out of focus, so far away you can't see the clothes, or my favorite...the models have such a mishmash of clothes on, you'd think they were homeless or orphans, or both!
I always flip through for a laugh, but this catalog gave me the BEST laugh I've had in a while. Check out the grannie panties in the above pic. I'm sure you can't read the description for them on my scan so I'll supply it below:
"Sparkle & Fade High-Shine Boyshort"
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
I suppose next they'll be trying to market mom jeans and mr. rogers' neighborhood sweaters.
wAit, I think they already did! hehehehehehhe

I say, definite sparkle. I mean just look how happy she is to have those on! You'll want your very own pair very soon! After all, you are a mom now ;)
ReplyDelete