And now my hubby is concerned you will think he's brain dead. So, two points:
1) did you know my hubby used to be an engineering student, loves calculus and physics, and thinks analytically. Thus, Thanx 4 could logically look like a math equation. Isn't he brilliant?
2) You can't have him. He's mine. And I happen to adore the fact that he's a little behind the times with technology. I love that he doesn't have facebook, twitter, myspace, or a blog. I dunno...he likes more boy-y things like sports, and running, and he doesn't have time for those newfangled trendy things. And therefore I kinda get him to myself. And there is much rejoicing about that!
Baby Hats for my godson
8 years ago

Well, tell your hubby that at least there is no resurfacing story about him taking a lunch break to go to Taco Bell and then turning back right as he gets there, sans tacos. So he is doing fairly well with just a misread text.
ReplyDelete=) =) =) =) =) =)
ReplyDeletewhat??? What taco bell-less story am I missing??? i MUST have my part in this particular higgy-sounding converstaion :D
ReplyDeleteaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! yes, I think you must!
ReplyDelete