Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Self-medicating

Today I suffered from a painful and debilitating disease, and it's called:

Acute Crankypantsitis.

I mean, from the second I got to work this morning...42.7 billion voicemails, 35 trillion emails, 249,603.21 complaints about the building, then the recycling crew of all people had to come. They leave the door open while they empty our 600,000 recycling bins (and this time I'm not exaggerating. much.), which precipitates more building complaints.

Well, I'm sure you know how it goes.

Then, at noon, the thing I brought for lunch sounded gross. So I opted to not eat it.

Then, I got a bobby pin headache from my disastrously cute hairdo (two little buns at the nape of my neck, in case you were wondering).

Then, I got hungRY.

And you know how on some days, you are totally, 100% in the frame of mind to deal with all these "adventures?" Well, today was not one of them.

And believe it or not, this is not meant to be a negative post. Because.....here's the thing.....I found a cure-a totally natural, organic, holistic, inexpensive cure!!

Wanna know what it is???

k. here goes. but mind you...don't skip any of the steps. this is a graduated process:

1) get off work.
2) get a snack
3) listen to your hubby play piano for 45 minutes.

There. That's it! That's the cure for acute crankypantsitis!!! Pretty easy, huh!?

Now, if you want your day to go from bad, to neutral, to great, here's the rest of the recipe:

4) put on your Giuliano Carmignola Vivaldi CD
5) meanwhile, cook beer-marinated pork chops, cinnamon apples, and cornbread muffins
6) Then watch the olympics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment