because I am the greatest wife in the world, and you could all stand to learn a thing or two!!
Check it out:
Yesterday was Adam's birthday. And did I get him a card?? no. forgot. I had to make a tacky handmade one. Poor guy. he has more tacky homemade cards than a preschool mom.
Did I pack him a stellar birthday lunch?? no. he packed me one, cuz I overslept.
Did I take him out to dinner for his birthday?? no. We ran errands instead. three or four of them, including bank, grocery store and tux fitting.
Did I make him a deeeelicious, nutritious meal instead?? nope. we had Frito pie.
Did I buy him a gift? no. he bought one for himself. and I'm glad he did, because I had NO clue what to get him. NO clue!
And perhaps most grievously of all...did I make him his most favoritist chocolate cake in the universe...nope. check it out...I NAPPED instead. bought all the ingredients, preheated the oven, went to the bed and napped all night. Adam had to wake me up to brush my teeth and go to bed.
Have you all learned important tips to keep the love alive and make your spouse feel special?? Well, I'm glad to have been a help!
Baby Hats for my godson
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment