Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A glimpse into the life of Adam...Aspen Edition



This is a picture of Adam's room at the Aspen Festival. This is where he spent any hours he wasn't playing piano, listening to piano, looking at a piano, learning about a piano, turning pages for a piano player or jogging.










I would like you all to notice how neat and tidy it is. Adam says it's because he only had a small amount of belongings to keep organized. He's nice. I happen to know it's because his spouse, "Thinks she isn't Slobby McSlobberton, but she's on her way", wasn't there with him. I see a distinct lack of clothing on the floor.

P.S. Adam's Grannie called me his Ball and Chain. A long time ago. But I tease about it, and this photo makes me think of that for some reason.

P.P.S. I like this rare glimpse into the would-be bachelor pad life of my husband. It's too late now, baby! You've got a ball & chain!!! =)






Here is Adam's practice room in Aspen. This is where he spent any time that he wasn't jogging, sprinting, biking to Snowmass, biking to Maroon Bells, jogging, sprinting, biking to Snowmass, biking to Maroon Bells, or sleeping.

P.S. I know you can't see it, but right outside that window behind the piano is Castle Creek, a very full, loud, raging mountain stream thingy. Nice background percussion for his practicing.





And this, folks, is the third person in our marriage, Ms. Steinway. Ms. Steinway demands a lot of time, and Adam is ever so devoted. However, I have the upper hand. See, Adam ALWAYS comes home to me, no matter how much time he spends with Ms. Steinway. Besides, Ms. Steinway, I happen to know the recipe to his favorite chocolate cake, and I ain't squealin'!



P.S. More Aspen pics to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment