Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dani Homemaker

Adam asked me to mend a pair of his work shorts. They were missing the button.

"Gladly," I said, with a twinkle in my eye.
I love to be helpful to my Mr!!

Here is the finished product:

I am such a good sewer. I mean SEAMSTRESS. A good seamstress! =)



Adam was so thrilled! And just think...all his co-workers will be oh, so impressed! Fashion AND function!


So, Marmie, those buttons you gave me from LuLu have already proved useful!







On a totally different, totally random note, I got a haircut yesterday:


She talked me into bangs. Not sure if I like them, or totally regret them and feel like shaving my head. Think think. Keep, or shave?








Ummm, duuuuuh. I dunno.



So, I'll make crazy faces at the camera instead!! YAY! That's a good solution to ANY problem!







Hmmm. Now what should I do??



I know! I'll send a smoochie to my mommie! Hi Marmie!! Kissy Kissy??


Okay, time to leave now.
















No comments:

Post a Comment