Sunday, July 19, 2009

Today is Special!

Today I was reminded that it is a special day when Adam called me to say:
"Happy Anniversary, baby!"
Hehehe. I totally knew that! Well, I did! All week I've been thinking about it. Six years. I sure do love that man of mine!
Then, Dara came to visit me, and I got TOTALLY distracted with playing and eating and playing and visiting!
So, when hubby called, I had really, truly forgotten!
Six years ago he was handsome...and he still is!
Six years ago he was funny...and he still is!
Six years ago he was kind to me...and he still is!
Six years ago I loved the sound of his voice...and I still do!
Six years ago I vowed to love him forever...and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!!

I love you, Adam James!

No comments:

Post a Comment