Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Giant (if unintentional) Victory

Yes. A victory.
See, I went outside during lunch to sit in the sun and read Screwtape Letters. There I was, innocently soaking it up when I felt a tickle on my leg. Like, high up my leg. Not my low knee, the high one. I'm wearing a skirt today, and I figured a little ant crawled up my skirt (FRESH!), so I didn't pay any mind. Then, I saw a daddy long legs charging me from my feet, so I jumped up to avoid him touching me (EeeeeW). Only then did I realize, when I glanced at where I had just been sitting, that the fresh ant had actually been an evil daddy long legs. Then the charging daddy long legs ran into the fresh daddy long legs, and they had a proper wrestling match.

Here comes the victory part: I didn't squeal, thrash, or do my famed spider dance.

Here's the unintentional part: I totally would have if for one second I had suspected there was a speedro up my skirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment