skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
My TWO loves...
I
love
Adam. a lot.
I also
love
peanut butter. a lot.
So, you can clearly see why I absolutely could not pass this up tonight at the grocery store:
Ohhhhhh, this is gonna be goooooooood! I'm in trouble!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just Ducky, Thank You!
About Me
Mrs. Cricky
Boulder, CO
View my complete profile
Labels
Adventures of Danielley
(25)
ducks
(5)
flowers
(1)
Love is
(4)
musings
(11)
My Mr.
(21)
my walk home
(3)
pet peeves
(7)
Silly
(30)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(22)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(31)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(45)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
▼
September
(7)
Get your paws off me!
tummmaters
Adam
Musing about Music
Is it time for a career change?
A Gardening Tutorial
My TWO loves...
►
August
(7)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
My Blog List
floresita - things I've made
Baby Hats for my godson
8 years ago
vintage transfer finds
Bird Romance
16 years ago
Mud Ranch's Real Dirt
No comments:
Post a Comment